Puralytics offers two product families incorporating its patent pending, light activated nanotechnology water purification technology:
Harnessing the power of the sun to purify water, the Puralytics SolarBag delivers clean potable water addressing the World Health Organization guidelines for safe drinking water. No electricity, chemicals, or light sources are needed. This totally passive purification product is perfect for:
- Developing World - The SolarBag allows the poorest and most remote places on the earth to have access to safe drinking water, simply, and at very low cost.
- Emergency Preparedness - Using no chemicals and providing compact size, light weight, long shelf life, rugged, and easy transport, these SolarBags can provide clean drinking water anywhere.
- Outdoor Recreation - Perfect for camping, backpacking, kayaking, and canoeing anywhere pure drinking water is a concern.
- Military Individual Water Purifiers (IWPs) - No chemicals are required to meet individual water needs in remote locations.
Visit the SolarBag Product Page
Shield (LED) Powered
The latest advances in semiconductor electronics have enabled the production of precise wavelength Light Emitting Diodes, or LEDs, ideal for stimulating the photocatalytic oxidation and reduction reactions, photoadsorption, photolysis, and photodisinfection of water contaminants.
Puralytics has incorporated all these processes into a single unit, the Shield, designed to provide the simplest connections, minimal service requirements, and best overall performance for applications needing 200 - 2,000 gallons per day of pure water. Applications include:
- Industrial laboratory and ultrapure water
- Well water purification for drinking and livestock
- Military and remote location drinking water
- Point of entry or point of use purification for commercial facilities
Visit the Shield Product Page