Puralytics is a privately funded technology company located in Beaverton, Oregon.
While there are many ways to treat water including chemical, thermal, filtration, and separation technologies,
Puralytics has pioneered an entirely new way to purify water using light-activated photochemical processes,
enabling pure water in places and applications where it was not possible before.
Award Winning Technology
Puralytics has been named in a number of industry awards, including:
- International Water Association 2013 Global Honour Award for Drinking Water Supply
- National Grandprize in the Cleantech Open, Best Cleantech Business 2010
- The Artemis Project, named a Top 50 Water Technology Company in 2011
- Zino Green Fund, Best Cleantech Investment, 2011
- ImagineH2O finalist twice for water and energy efficiency
- TechCrunch Award finalist in the Cleantech category
- Global Water Intelligence, Water Investment Idol 2010
- Cleantech Open National Investor Conference "Most Fundable" 2011
- 2011 Global Cleantech 100
- 2012 Inc Magazine Top 8 Best Water Investment